Facilities for Stoep Suite
- Stoep Suite is serviced daily at no extra cost
- Safe, secure, off street parking at your private entrance allows for easy access before you step inside your spacious open plan room comprising double volume reed ceilings, air conditioner, mozzie net, including all your "home from home" comforts.
- Private outside entrance
- Spacious open plan sleeping, offering a choice of bed sizes EL Super King or 2 EL Singles
- Mozzie nets and Mozzie repellent
- Beds with hip-support, complete with beautiful percale linen, luxurious duvet, 100% cotton throws, electric blanket.
- 200 Thread count, white poly cotton percale linen and loads of pillows
- All weather oversized duvet inners, anti-allergenic, encased in 100% cotton percale
- 100% Cotton cellular blankets and bed throws
- Vanity area with good lighting, mirrors, hairdryer, lots of hanging space and extra coat hangers
- Flat screen smart TV with full DSTV package including all sports channels and free unlimited good speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioner with cooling and heating function
- Outdoor braai area with mountain view, basket of firewood, blitz and kindling
- Electric blankets with individual controls
- Fully equipped kitchenette:
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger
- Induction hot plate
- Mini refrigerator
- Quality cutlery, crockery and kitchen essentials
- Salt, pepper, spray n cook, serviettes, paper towels and dishwashing liquid are supplied for your convenience
- Emergency kitchen basket – Torches, candles, matches
- Complimentary Health Breakfast supplies – which are replenished daily:
- 3 Cereals – all bran, cornflakes and muesli
- Fresh milk, yoghurt, fruit juice
- An assortment of tea, instant coffee and ground coffee, sugar and traditional rusks.
- Private En-Suite bathroom:
- Walk in oversize shower, as well as corner bath
- Including bath sheets, hand towels and bath robes of an excellent quality, extra absorbent and fluffy, hair dryer, shaver point, trigger shower and natural bathroom amenities and emergency pack of goodies.
- Overhead bathroom heater for those chilly nights
- Excellent cell phone and 3G signal
- Pick your own fresh veggies and herbs with our compliments from our organic tunnel and scented garden, as nothing beats "the fresh and fragrant" taste and smell of ‘freshly picked’ straight from the garden, also a delight for the kiddies.
- Pre-order a Braai Basket including your choice of Karoo Lamb chops, Chicken pieces, and Karoo Wors, like no other. We also include home baked bread, potatoes and onions in foil, farm butter, salad dressing, assorted seasonings and various fresh herbs.
- We can also supply a Breakfast Basket of Bacon, Eggs, Home Baked Bread, Butter, Jam, Spices, and a Fruit
- For your convenience the following is already stocked in your kitchen; Salt, Pepper, Spray n Cook Available upon request
Available upon request
- Washing machine available at reception should you wish to do your own laundry
- Laundry service available during low season at an additional cost
- International adapters – please ask if required
- Baby Cot and percale linen upon request, at an additional cost
- Extra parking is available for your trailer, boat and caravan with overnight plug-in facilities
Each cottage has direct access into our natural indigenous gardens, allowing you to meander along clearly laid out paths whilst exploring our Karoo Kopje filled with interesting natural flora and fauna, beautiful birds, including many of God's little creatures, which of course children just love.
Our natural stone boma with large braai area is fully equipped with braai grids, tongs, firewood and blitz, all replenished daily, so you need not bring any of these with you. There are also 3 private braai areas for those who wish to be private, which are also fully equipped.
Our stone plunge pool, with pool lounger and umbrellas, is perfect for cooling off at the end your Karoo day. Relax on your private stoep watching the ever changing shadows on the Swartberg Mountain as the moon rises or experience our magical star filled sky, whilst listening to your crackling fire in the boma and plunge pool or in your private braai area, all fully equipped including firewood, blitz and kindling, which are replenished daily.
As the dawn awakens, listen for the call of owls and wake to the chatter of birds as the sun shows her face over the Robert Gordon Kopje, whilst enjoying your magnificent Karoo view, in all directions, like no other in the village.
End your Karoo day lazing in our plunge pool whilst sipping a glass of vino, Whilst the sun sets over the Karoo plains.